Pallavan College of Engineering (PCE), affiliated to Anna University and approved by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi and recognized by Government of Tamilnadu was founded in 1997 as a self financing Institution. The college was promoted by Pallavan Education trust.
A trust with 25 years of Excellence of Education in Academic. The main objective of the trust is to provide education to rural area students.
Pallavan College of Engineering is located on National Highway-4 connecting Chennai and Bangalore. It is 5 km from the temple city Kanchipuram and 70 km from state capital Chennai. The college is well connected by road and rail to reach different parts of the country.
We aspire to make the Pallavan College of Engineering, one of the Nations great Engineering College, to provide Quality Engineering Education and to prepare graduates for Engineering Practice and Advanced Education.
We at Pallavan College of Engineering will provide an opportunity for everybody to participate and learn, realize their full potential and raise their achievement, by providing learner centered high quality technical education and training in a professional manner.
The Quality Policy of Pallavan College of Engineering is to provide high quality technical education to students of Graduate programs in the field of Engineering and Post Graduate students of Management and computer science in the courses, approved by AICTE, through systematic and professional approach for educational and intellectual improvement through effective implementation of quality management system.
We are committed to ensure continual improvement and continuing review of quality management system, involving all motivated staff and students through compliance of all statutory / regulatory requirements.
* To provide high - quality technical education.
* To facilitate the students to perform well in the examinations.
* To build good character traits in students, like honesty, punctuality, integrity and discipline.
* To help the students excel in communication skills.
* To improve the creativity, leadership quality and organizing skills of the students.
* To help the students excel in extra - curricular activities.
* To make the students cosmopolitan in outlook.
* To create social awareness for higher education.
* To help the students get a good career.
* To Keep the staff abreast of latest happening in the field / industry.
* To encourage the staff to get higher qualification and research.
* To help the faculty members excel in teaching skills.
* To create an intimate relationship between students and teachers.
* ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institution.
* To provide consultancy to the industry.
* To maintain a good teacher - student relationship.
* To be a TQM (Total Quality Management) institution.
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved @ PCE